Dimitar Tsvetkov-Kostov (Bulgaria)
– the best-known Bulgarian diplomat, Honorary President of the Bulgarian Diplomatic Society with vast work experience in this global organization, at different times held positions of:
– President of the International Fund for Sustainable Peace and Development (IFSPD). On August 1, 2013, the BSCSIF received a Special Consultative Status with the Economic and Social Council of the UN.
– Representative of Bulgaria in the UN;
– Permanent UN Representative in Geneva and New York;
– Chairman of the UN Disarmament Commission;
– Vice-Chairman of the UN Economic and Social Council;
– Chairman of the UN Social Committee;
– Vice-Chairman of the UN Committee on the non-use of force;
Member of 15 sessions of the UN General Assembly.
Zolani Mkiva (RSA)
– South African poet, musician, actor and producer, chairman of the National Delphic Council in the RSA and president of the African Delphic Council, the initiator of the Africa-wide Delphic Games.
Zolani Mkiva was awarded with the title of the “King of African Poetry” in 1998, is officially recognized as the national poet of Africa.
Zolani Mkiva was a moderator at the opening ceremony of the International Writers’ Conference in the Berlin House of the World’s Cultures, participated in numerous local and global events (i.e. “Poetry in Africa 2000”), performed along with musicians from different countries – Salif Keita, Angélique Kidjo, Papa Wemba, Ismael Lo and others. Holder of numerous international titles, prizes and awards, including: Nelson Mandela Poet Laureate, Best National Poet, Art & Culture (RSA), Winner of Die Woche Award (Germany), Champion of Oral Poetry (England), Gurudwara Award (India), and many others.
Founder and manager of the Mkiva Foundation, which awards the Mkiva Humanitarian Awards and assists rural development in South Africa. Mkiva continues to create their own music and actively participates in the revival of the moral values of society.
He also initiated the international project “Poetry Tribute to Nelson Mandela”, which presumably can include a total of 95 poems from 95 poets from 95 countries.
Sangit Vargese (India)
– Head of “LeadCap Ventures”, a management consulting and research firm. He was the consultant to the representatives of more than 20 countries in Asia and Africa, consulted the heads of state in Iraq, Afghanistan and Malawi. He also participated in the implementation of UN programs, the World Bank, ABD, Fortune, Microsoft, Intel, etc. He was recognized as the most promising youth leader in the world at the International Forum in Davos in 2010.
Since 2007 – head of the “Vargese LeadCap Trust”, a fund that specializes in providing more opportunities for young people from low-income groups in India and organizing the means of social mobility for them. More than 10 million young people are involved in these programs, which makes “LeadCap Trust” one of the largest projects in the world.
Asia Leader by the Asia Society, the author of the world best-selling books ‘Open Source Leader’ and ‘Decide to Lead’. Member of the Harvard University Board of Global Business Oath. The contributing editor of Forbes magazine and the Economic Times. He studied the topic of leadership at Harvard and the London School of Economics. He defended his MBA and Bachelor of Economics degree with gold medals.
Wang Haiqing (China) 王海清. –
responsible head of the twenty-year international project “Russian Confucius-Alexander Zinoviev”; twenty-Year international project “Russian Confucius-Alexander Zinoviev” was created on the initiative of a number of Chinese intellectuals, businessmen and media representatives in 2017, and timed to the 100th anniversary of the great October socialist revolution. The mission of the project is to discover the intellectual and creative heritage of the world – famous Russian scientist, writer and patriot Alexander Zinoviev for China and to preserve this cultural heritage of civilization for future generations.
Giulietto Chiesa –
Famous Italian writer, a journalist, an international public figure.
The professional journalist, former Moscow correspondent of the newspaper «Unita» (1980-1990) and «La Stampa» (1990-2000).
From 1970 to 1979 – a head of the Genoese association of the Italian Communist Party. From 1975 to 1979 — the leader of the ICP in the provincial council of Genoa.
In 1989-1990 — a researcher at the Kennan Institute for Advanced Russian Studies under the International Research Center of Woodrow Wilson in Washington.
The author of numerous books about the Soviet Union and Russia. As well the Author of numerous articles in Russian newspapers such as «Literary Gazette», «Business Tuesday», «Moscow News».
In 2002 Giulietto Chiesa became the winner of the Italian national prize Premio Nazionale Cultura della Pace.
Chiesa is the president of the association «MegaChip» and, together with Elio Veltri, Antonello Diego Novelli he is a member of the Presidium of the National Association «The Group of prosperous society’s builders «, whose president is Achille Okketto. In 2004, Chiesa was elected as a deputy of the European Parliament on the list of the Liberal Democratic of Di Pietro.
A member of the Party of European Socialists since 2006.
Since 2008, a member of the expert council of the international analytical journal «Geopolitics».
He founded the organization «Alternative» in 2010.
Giulietto Chiesa was the vice-president of the Commission for International Trade, and a member of the Commission for Culture and Education, the Commission for protection and safety, a member of the delegation from the Parliamentary Commission of EU-Russia and the delegation of the Parliamentary Commission of EU-Kazakhstan, EU-Kyrgyzstan and EU –Uzbekistan; he also promotes ties with Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Mongolia.
Hauke Ritz (Germany)
Hauke Ritz studied Comparative Literature at the ‘Peter Szondi Institut’ of the FU Berlin and obtained his PhD at the same university at the Institut of Philosophy. His doctoral thesis was published in two editions in the well-known ‘Wilhelm Fink’ publishing house under the titel “The Fight for the Interpretation of the Modern Age” (Der Kampf um die Deutung der Neuzeit) and compares various philosphical interpretations of the modern age within the German philosophy of the 20th century. From the research about the philosophical interpretation of modernity, Ritz turned his attention to questions of contemporary foreign policy and geopolitcs. Especially the significance and tragic history of German-Russian Relations became a focal point of his further studies. In the course of diffferent research trips throughout Russia, Ritz participated several times in the Moscow Economic Forum and also worked as a lecturer at the Faculty for Global Processes at the Lomonossow University and the University of Belgorod. More recently his research has concentrated on the question as to how cultural policy and geopolitics are interrelated to each other throughout history. Ritz is a member of the German-Russian Forum and the “Werteakademie” based in Gödelitz, Saxony, which advocates a return to the German tradition of “Ostpolitik” within German foreign policy. Mr. Ritz lives and works in Berlin as a publicist and independent researcher.
Alfredo Borges (Brazil)
– Co-chairman of the IPM “We love Russia” and IPM “2017 Committee”.
He graduated from the School of Arts “Musica Centro de Estudos”.
Trained at the Kiev State Choreographic School (KSCS) with outstanding world-class professors – Valery Parsegov and Vladimir Denisenko. He also studied classical repertoire, drama, folk dance and Russian language.
In 1997 received an appointment of vice-president in the International Union of Choreographers chaired by Yuri Grigorovich.
As part of his work in the union, he created and directed the program of the Russian-Brazilian cultural exchange “Alianse”, in which more than 200 students attended courses at the Moscow State Ballet Academy, the P.I. Tchaikovsky Moscow State Conservatoire and the E.I. Repin Academy of Fine Arts in St. Petersburg.
In 1995 Alfredo Borges returned to Brazil and lived in Sao Paulo for seven years, he was creating projects in the field of classical ballet and directed them. One of them was the contest “Russian Ballet” with the participation of the legendary ballet professors Tatyana Leskova and Yevgeny Fyodorov as members of the jury. Alfredo Borges was giving lessons at the ballet school “Nise Leite” and a course of techniques for ballet teachers. He organized master classes with the participation of teachers of the Bolshoi Theater, as well as performances of the Bolshoi Theater ballet dancers in the city of Sao Paulo, Brazil.
In 2001 Alfredo Borges created a project to promote trade between Brazil and Russia, which was implemented the same year in partnership with the Russian Union of Manufacturers (RUM) and the Federation of Industrialists of the State of São Paulo (FIESP).
In 2001 Alfredo Borges organized a pre-selection of talented candidates in São Paulo for participation in the International Ballet Competition in Moscow, which took place on the stage of the Bolshoi Theater. As a result, 12 representatives from Brazil were selected. The jury was attended by Yuri Grigorovich and Natalia Bessmertnova.
In 2005 founded a dance school “Ma Belle” with more than 35 teachers and 15 different dance styles presented.
Since 2013, Alfredo Borges has lived in Vienna with his family: his wife, daughter and son; he teaches classical ballet. For 26 years Alfredo has tried himself in a variety of different projects (more than 30), was their creator and leader. For a year he and the composer Tikhon Khrennikov, Jr. were working on the creation of his first academic classical ballet. Original sets and costumes are being created on a classical basis for this ballet.
Ivane Buchukuri (Georgia)
– initiator of the creation and Chairman of the Slavic-Georgian Culture and Friendship Society, co-chairman of public movements of veterans and patriots of Georgia. Ivane took part in the liquidation of the consequences of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant, in military operations to protect Georgia from armed rebel groups, and has conducted many operational sorties. Served in various senior positions in the Georgian Armed Forces, he gave lessons at the Tbilisi Technical University and at the Aviation University.
Natalia Mirolyub (Ukraine)
– President of the International Charity Fund “Mirolyub”. Natalia Mirolyub is the founder and leader of many Ukrainian movements that seek to maintain peace and friendship between Russia, Ukraine and other Slavic nations. From 2005 to 2014, the leader of the Political Party “Fair Ukraine”. At present, the leader of the Social Justice Assembly and “We are the people of Ukraine”.
José F. Ramos (Angola – São Tomé and Príncipe)
– Founder, Chairman of the Board and Executive President of Ridge Capital Holding, (assets of $6 billion) in Angola, UAE, Hong Kong, PRC, Luxembourg and Portugal. Holding’s affiliated companies provide financial, real estate, agriculture, aquaculture, industry and infrastructure construction services. The owner of an investment bank and an asset management company in Egypt, Bahrain, Dubai, of an international financial center of Dubai (UAE) and Luanda (Angola). Economic Adviser to the President of the Republic of São Tomé and Príncipe.
At the moment, José F. Ramos is acquiring commercial banks and insurance companies in Albania, Macedonia and Kosovo. Ridge Capital Holding is also a major real estate developer in Angola and other countries, the “Eden Gardens” project in Luanda occupies an area of more than 300 hectares with a size of more than 1 million sqm. The Ridge “Camarões” project is the largest aquaculture project in Africa with a production area of 1,000 hectares and a capacity of 6,000 tons of tiger shrimp per year.
Another activity area of the company, headed by José Ramos, is the acceleration of agriculture development, the area of implementation is 500,000 hectares.
José F. Ramos supports the Arnold Janssen shelter, providing food, education and health care for hundreds of children. Since its foundation, the holding has become the main sponsor of athletes participating in the Paralympic Games from Angola. José F. Ramos is also a member of the Board of Directors of BSCSIF.
In November 2015, received a humanitarian award from Mikiva Humanitrian Foundition (RSA) in the nomination “African Philanthropist”. This foundation celebrates the efforts and success of African and international public figures who have achieved tangible results in charity, peacemaking and culture.