Mikhail Kovalchuk –
Soviet and Russian physicist, specialist in x-ray diffraction analysis. Corresponding member of RAS since 2000. Director of the Institute of crystallography, Russian Academy of Sciences in the years 1998-2013.
Director of the NRC “Kurchatov Institute”, 2005-2015, President of the Kurchatov Institute since December 2015.
President of the all-Russian society of inventors and innovators. Dean of the faculty of physics, StPSU. He was a permanent academic Secretary of the presidential Council for science, technology and education in 2001-2012, after its transformation into the presidential Council for science and education in 2012 — a member of the Presidium.
Corresponding member of RAS Department of General physics and astronomy (condensed matter physics) since May 26, 2000.
Since 2005 – Director of the Kurchatov Institute. After M.Kovalchuk’s speech in the Federation Council on December 7, 2015, President V.Putin met with Kovalchuk. He was informed that he was appointed by the President of the Kurchatov Institute research center, and earlier academician Yevgeny Velikhov, who worked in this position, became honorary President.
Since 2010 — member of the Board of the Fund “SKOLKOVO”.
Since November 2012 – acting Dean of the faculty of physics, St. Petersburg state University
He also holds a number of other positions:
- member of the Presidium of the presidential Council for science and education;
- member of the presidential Commission on modernization and technological development of the Russian economy;
- member of Board of the Ministry of industry, science and technologies of the Russian Federation (2002-2004) and the Board of the Ministry of education and science (2004);
- President of the all-Russian society of inventors and innovators;
- Chairman Of the national Committee of crystallographers of Russia;
- President of the National conference on the use of x-ray, synchrotron radiation, neutrons and electrons for materials research (REE);
- President of the national conference on crystal growth (NCRC));
- Scientific Director of the faculty of nano -, bio -, information and cognitive technologies of MIPT;
- Head of the Department “physics of nanosystems” of the faculty of physics of MSU;
- Head of the Department of nuclear physics research methods of the faculty of physics of St. Petersburg state University.
Editor-in-chief of the scientific journal “crystallography”, Deputy editor-in-chief of the journal “Surface. X-ray, synchrotron and neutron studies”; Deputy Chairman of the RAS Commission on nanotechnology.
Author and host of the popular science TV program “Stories of the future” on the Fifth channel.
Full member of the American Association for the advancement of science (AAAS) in the Physics section.
In February 2018, the Ministry of defense of Russia proposed to appoint Kovalchuk to two new positions-the scientific Director of the “military” Technopolis Era under construction in Anapa and a member of the Board of Trustees for a period of five years of the advanced research Fund.
Author and co-author of more than 250 scientific works, including 21 certificates of authorship and 10 patents.
- Order of merit for the Fatherland II degree (2016) — for outstanding achievements in the field of research and long-term fruitful work.
- Order of merit for the Fatherland III degree (2011) — for his great contribution to the development of science and long-term fruitful activity.
- S. Fedorov prize of the RAS Presidium for 2009.
- Certificate of honor of the Government of the Russian Federation (2006) — for many years of fruitful scientific and social activities.
- Order of merit for the Fatherland IV degree (2006) — for his great contribution to the development of national science and long-term scientific activity.
- Prize of the Government of the Russian Federation in the field of science and technology (2006) — for the creation of scientific and technical complex on the basis of specialized sources of synchrotron radiation “Siberia” In the Russian scientific center “Kurchatov Institute”.
Victor Sadovnichiy –
Soviet and Russian mathematician, figure of Russian higher education. Professor (1975), rector of Moscow state University. M. V. Lomonosov (since 1992).
President of the Russian Union of rectors (since 1994), Chairman of the Russian Council of school Olympiads.
Academician of RAS (1997), corresponding member (1994), Vice-President of RAS (2008-2013).
He was awarded the title of honorary doctor of many universities in the world.
Honorary citizen of Moscow.
Member of the party “United Russia” since 2002, member of the Supreme Council of the party.
He was officially registered as a Trustee of Russian presidential candidate Vladimir Putin on February 6, 2012
Member of the Presidium and Council of the Russian society of political scientists.
He is a member of the editorial Board of scientific journals “Problem analysis and public management design”, “Quantum computers and quantum computing”, “Higher education in Russia”, “Fundamental and applied mathematics”. Under the scientific guidance of the gardener prepared more than 65 candidate and 15 doctoral theses (including scientists from other countries).
Member of the Board of Trustees of the state academic Maly theatre of Russia.
Member of the Board of Trustees of the Oleg Deripaska charitable Foundation “Volnoe Delo”.
Awards and prizes for contributions to science and education:
- The award is named after M. V. Lomonosov for the cycle of works “the Inverse problem of spectral analysis” (1973);
- USSR state prize for work in mathematics and mechanics (1989);
- State prize of the Russian Federation for the work “motion Control in case of sensory disturbances in micro gravity and information support of maximum quality control of visual stabilization of space objects” (2001);
- State prize of Russia in science and technology (2002);
- Gold medal of M. V. Keldysh RAS for works on spectral theory of operators (2006);
- Two awards of the Government of the Russian Federation in the field of education (2006, 2012);
- Prize of the Government of the Russian Federation in the field of science and technology.
State awards of the USSR:
- Medal “For valiant work. To mark the 100th anniversary of Lenin’s birth»;
- Two orders of the red banner of Labor (1980, 1986).
State awards of the Russian Federation:
- Order of merit for the Fatherland II degree (January 25, 2005) – for outstanding contribution to the development of national education and long-term research and teaching activities;
- Order of merit for the Fatherland III degree (2 April 1999) – for merits in scientific activity, training of highly qualified personnel and many years of conscientious work;
- Order of merit for the Fatherland IV degree (31 March 2009) – for great services in the field of science, education and training of qualified specialists;
- Order of Alexander Nevsky (March 5, 2014)-for the labor achievements, significant contribution to the socio-economic development of the Russian Federation, achievements in the humanitarian sphere, strengthening of law and order, the implementation of the foreign policy of the Russian Federation, many years of conscientious work and active social activities.
Moscow University awards:
- Anniversary sign “225 years of Moscow state University named after M. V. Lomonosov” (1980);
- Honorary title “Honored Professor of Moscow University” (1999);
- Anniversary sign “250 years of Lomonosov Moscow state University” (2005).
Awards Of The Russian Orthodox Church
- Order of the Holy Prince Daniel of Moscow II degree (Russian Orthodox Church) (1997);
- Order of St. innocent Metropolitan of Moscow and Kolomna II degree (Russian Orthodox Church) (1999);
- Order of St. Sergius of Radonezh I degree (Russian Orthodox Church) (2009).
- Awards of ministries, departments and subjects of the Federation
- Medal Of K. D. Ushinsky (1999);
- Medal «In memory of the 850 anniversary of Moscow»;
- Medal of merit for Tomsk state University (1999);
- Title “Honored worker of science of the Kabardino-Balkar Republic” (2003);
- Diploma of the state Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation (2004);
- Diploma of Kabardino-Balkar Republic (2005);
- Order of merit for the University (Rostov state University, 2005);
- Honorary citizen of Moscow (February 19, 2008);
- Medal of the Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation ” for merits “(November 24, 2015);
- Medal of the order of merit for the Chuvash Republic.
Awards of public organizations and foundations
- Silver medal of the exhibition of achievements of the national economy of the USSR (1980);
- Diploma Gagarin training center of cosmonauts of the USSR (1986);
- Medal E. Tsiolkovsky (USSR Federation of cosmonautics, 1987);
- Commemorative medal natural Sciences P. L. Kapitsa (1990);
- Diploma of the Union of journalists of Russia (2000);
- Laureate of the national award of business reputation “Darin” of the Russian Academy of business and entrepreneurship (2001);
- Honorary badge “Security Council of the Russian Federation” (2003);
- National award “man of the year” (Russian biographical Institute, 1995, 1998, 2001, 2003);
- Award “Business people-2004” in the category “Education and business” (all-Russian economic magazine “Business people”, 2004);
- Prize and gold medal of the Irina Arkhipova Foundation (2005);
- Diploma and medal Of the international Association of Academies of Sciences “for the promotion of science” (2005);
- Order “Responsibility and Nobility” (public award “National greatness”, 2006);
- Winner of the national award “Russian of the year” (2006);
- Honorary award “Donation of Ivan Kalita” (Moscow chamber of Commerce and industry, 2008);
- Order “al-Fahr” (Order of Honor) the highest award of the Council of Muftis of Russia (2015).
State awards and prizes of other countries
- Order “Dostyk” (Kazakhstan, 1998);
- Presidential prize of peace and spiritual harmony (Kazakhstan, 1998);
- The order of Barys of III degree (Kazakhstan);
- Medal GUVOHNOVA (Republic of Uzbekistan, 1999);
- Diploma of student self-government of Soka University (Japan, 1999);
- Commander of the Legion of Honor (France);
- Order “For personal courage” of Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic (2000);
- Sign “Yukas Hizmatlari Uchun” State University. Mirzo Ulugbek (Tashkent, 2000);
- Order of the Republic (PMR, October 9, 2000) – for the active work shown in the creation of departments of sociology and political science In the Pridnestrovian state University named after Taras Shevchenko, training of highly qualified specialists for the Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic and in connection with the 10th anniversary of its formation;
- Order “Danaker” (Kyrgyzstan, 2003 — – for great services in the development of science and education, rapprochement and integration of higher education in Russia and Kyrgyzstan;
- Order of merit of the diplomatic service (Republic of Korea, 2004);
- The title of “Honored coach of the Republic of Uzbekistan” (2004);
- Order of Honor (PMR, March 26, 2004) – for personal contribution to the formation and development of science and education in the Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic and in connection with the 65th anniversary;
- Legion of honor (French Republic, 2005);
- Badge “Petro Mohyla” (Kyiv, 2005);
- Diploma “for special services to the Ukrainian people” (Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, 2005);
- Order of the Rising sun of the 2nd degree (Japan, 2008) – for contribution to scientific and technical cooperation and deepening mutual understanding between the peoples of the two countries;
- The Order Of Francysk Skaryna (Belarus);
- Order of Honor (South Ossetia, March 25, 2009) – for long-term and fruitful scientific and teaching activities, great personal contribution to the training of highly qualified specialists for the Republic of South Ossetia;
- State prize of Kazakhstan (2004);
- Order of merit I degree (PMR, March 25, 2009) – for personal contribution to the strengthening and development of friendship and cooperation between the Russian Federation and the Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic, outstanding achievements in the field of formation and development of science and education in the Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic and in connection with the 70th anniversary of birth;
- Order of merit I degree (Ukraine, March 26, 2009) – for outstanding personal contribution to the strengthening of Ukrainian-Russian cooperation in the field of education and science, long-term fruitful scientific and social activities;
- Order of merit II degree (Ukraine, December 6, 2002) – for a significant personal contribution to the development of Ukrainian-Russian cooperation, active participation in ensuring the year of Ukraine in the Russian Federation;
- Order of merit III degree (Ukraine, 30 March 1999) – for a significant personal contribution to the development of economic, scientific and technical cooperation between Ukraine and the Russian Federation;
- Jubilee medal “25 years of independence of the Republic of Kazakhstan” (2017).
Viktor Khmarin –public figure, russian businessman.
From 1975 to the present time a member of the St. Petersburg (Leningrad) city bar Association.
Since 2001 Honorary Consul of the Republic of Seychelles Consulate In St. Petersburg.
Since 2011 Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the nonprofit organization “Union of integrated design and land management of rural areas — Roszemproect” and the all-Russian public organization “Russian migration movement”
Since 2011, Vice-President of the International Fund for sustainable peace and development (IFSPD) (formerly the international Fund for cooperation and partnership of the Black sea and the Caspian sea)/
Chairman of the Board of Trustees of International public movement “We love Russia”.
He headed the Board of Directors of the far Eastern land and investment Corporation in 2016..
Since 2018 Chairman of the Board of Directors of Mirolub investment group.
- Badge “honorary lawyer” (2000);
- Badge “Honorary lawyer of Russia” (2004);
- Order “for fidelity to legal duty” of the Federal chamber of lawyers of the Russian Federation (2004);
- Medal of I degree “for merits in protection of rights and freedoms of citizens” of the Federal chamber of lawyers of the Russian Federation (2008);
- Medal of the Russian interior Ministry “200 years of the MVD of Russia” (2002);
- Order of I degree “for services to the Fatherland and the Cossacks” Union of Cossack formations (2005);
- Commemorative medal “In commemoration of the 300th anniversary of St. Petersburg” decree of the President of the Russian Federation (2005);
- Medal of the Ministry of defense “300 years of the Baltic fleet” Order of the commander of the Navy (2004);
- Medal “300 years of the first investigative office of Russia” Order of the Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation (2014);
- Medal of merit Order of the Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation (2014);
- Commemorative medal “Remember!” (Fund “In memory of the militia” (2015).
Anatoly Karpov –
Soviet and Russian chess player, twelfth world chess champion (1975-1985), international grandmaster (1970), honored master of sports of the USSR (1974). Three-time world chess champion among men (1975, 1978, 1981), three-time fide world champion (1993, 1996, 1998), two-time world champion in the USSR team (1985 and 1989), six-time winner of chess Olympiads in the USSR team(1972, 1974, 1980, 1982, 1986, 1988), three-time champion of the USSR (1976, 1983, 1988), champion of the RSFSR (1970). Winner of nine chess “Oscars” (1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1984).
Since March 1978 he worked as a Junior researcher at the research Institute of complex social research of LSU. Since 1980-Junior researcher, then senior researcher at the Department of political economy of the Humanities faculties of Moscow state University.
Since 1982, President of the Soviet peace Foundation.
Since 1999, Director and founder of open company “Petromir”.
In 1999-2003 Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Federal industrial Bank.
Since 2004. member of the Presidential Council for culture.
From March 2005 to 2011, he was President of Berg HOFF-Russia.
Since 2006, Deputy Chairman of the Commission on environmental safety and environmental protection of the Public Chamber of the Russian Federation.
Since 2007, member of the Public Council under the Ministry of defence of the Russian Federation.
Honorary citizen of Zlatoust (1979) and Tula (1998).
Honorary doctor of Russian state social University Saint-Petersburg state University, Moscow international higher business school MIRBIS, Russian state trade-economic University, Tomsk state architectural University and Honorary Professor of the Chuvash state University and Moscow state University named after M. V. Lomonosov.
From 2011 to 2016, Deputy of the state Duma of the sixth convocation, first Deputy Chairman of the state Duma Committee on economic policy, innovative development and entrepreneurship.
Participant of all-Russian public movement “PEOPLE’S FRONT “FOR RUSSIA”, Chairman of the Central auditing Commission of the popular FRONT.
On September 18, 2016 he was elected to the state Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation of the seventh convocation as part of the Federal list of candidates nominated by the all-Russian political party “UNITED RUSSIA” . He holds the position of Deputy Chairman of the DG Committee on international Affairs.
He also holds the following positions:
— President of the International Association of peace foundations.
— President, Russian ecological Fund “TEKHEHKO”.
– Chairman of the organizing Committee and President of the all-Russian competition “White rook”.
– Chairman of the Council-President of the Interregional public Fund “Mikhail Botvinnik”.
– Vice-President of The international Russian chess Federation.
– President of the organizing Committee of the world children’s chess Olympiads.
– Chairman of the Board of the chess school “Children of Chernobyl”.
– Chairman of the organizing Committee of the international festival “Chess in schools”.
The regional goodwill Ambassador of UNICEF.
Sergey Baburin –
Russian politician, statesman and scientist.
Doctor of law, Professor. Honored worker of science of the Russian Federation. Honored lawyer of the Republic of North Ossetia — Alania. People’s Deputy of the Russian Federation 1990-1993, member of the Council of the Republic of the Supreme Council of the Russian Federation. Deputy of the state Duma of I, II and IV convocations; Deputy Chairman of the state Duma of II and IV convocations, Candidate in the presidential elections of 2018.
Rector of the Russian state University of trade and Economics-from 2002 to 2012. The leader of the socio — political movement, and then the political party of the Russian people’s Union (in 2001-2008-the national revival party “people’s will”, then “people’s Union”). President of the international Slavic Academy of Sciences, education, arts and culture (ISA) since 2015. Chairman of the international Slavic Council (since may 2017).
In 2015 he was elected President of the international Slavic Academy of Sciences, education, arts and culture (ISA).
- Order of Friendship (Russia)
- Medal of the order of Parental glory (Russia, may 25, 2016)
- Congress of the Philippines medal of achievement (6 April 2005)
- Order of merit of I degree (Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic, January 30, 2014)
- Order of merit II degree (Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic, January 27, 2009)
- Order “Honor and glory” II degree (Abkhazia, September 29, 2005)
- Order “Honor and glory” III degree (Abkhazia, 2003)
- Honorary citizen of Abkhazia (30 September 2008)
- Honorary citizen of the Zemun community of Belgrade (Serbia, 1 November 1999)
- Order of Friendship (Republic of South Ossetia, January 28, 2009)
- Order of Friendship (Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic, September 2, 2012)
- Order “for personal courage” (Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic, August 17, 2000)
- Honored worker of science of the Russian Federation (April 20, 2010)
- Honored lawyer of the Republic of North Ossetia-Alania (January 23, 2009)
- Medal ” in memory of the 850 anniversary of Moscow»
- Chevalier of the Imperial Order of St. Anne II degree
- Knight of the Imperial Order of St. Nicholas I degree
- Knight of the Imperial Order of St. Nicholas II degree
- Knight of the Imperial Order of St. Nicholas III degree
- Order of the Holy Prince Daniel of Moscow III degree (ROC, February 5, 2009)
- Order of the Belarusian Orthodox Church of St. Cyril of Turov II degree (March 5, 2011)
- Medal “for the liberation of Crimea and Sevastopol” (17 March 2014) — for personal contribution to the return of Crimea to Russia
- Medal “to the internationalist Warrior from the grateful Afghan people” (Afghanistan, 1988)
- Badge ” to the soldier-internationalist»
- FSB border service badge ” for merits»
Sergei Zheleznyak –
Russian statesman, politician. Deputy of the state Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation VII convocation, member of the state Duma Committee on international Affairs (October 5, 2016). Deputy Secretary of the General Council of the United Russia Party.
Doctor of philosophy (PhD), Candidate of law.
From 1992 to 2007 he worked in advertising companies. He was the President of the National Association of outdoor advertising and information, a Member of the Committee on advertising of the chamber of Commerce of the Russian Federation, a Member of the Commission on the development of advertising under the government of Moscow.
In December 2007, he was elected to the state Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation of the fifth convocation, a member of the United RUSSIA faction, Chairman of the state Duma Committee of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation on information policy, information technologies and communications.
In 2011, he was elected to the state Duma of the sixth convocation from the city of Moscow.
Deputy head of THE United RUSSIA faction in the state Duma, member of the state Duma Committee of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation on information policy, information technologies and communications.
Since June 2012, he has been Deputy Chairman of the state Duma.
Head of the delegation of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation to the EU – Russia Parliamentary Cooperation Committee. Co – Chairman of the EU-Russia Parliamentary Cooperation Committee.
He is the Chairman of the all-Russian Union of public organizations “People’s majority of Russia” (PMR).
- Gratitude of the President of the Russian Federation (June 12, 2013) for his great contribution to the development of Russian parliamentarism and active legislative activity;
- Gratitude of the state Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation;
- Gratitude Of The Government Of The Russian Federation;
- Order of friendship;
- Medal of honor;
- Order of the Russian Orthodox Church of St. Daniel of Moscow;
- Medal for the return of Crimea .
Eduard Pichugin –
General Director of “Lenfilm Studio” since October 12, 2012. President of the Community of National cinema organizations “Kinoalyans”. Member of the Board of the Union of Cinematographers of the Russian Federation, member Of the Board of the Guild of Producers of Russia. Since 1999, closely involved in the promotion of film screening and film distribution. The founder of the Federal film networks “Kronverk cinema”and” CINEMA CITY”. The head of the Federal project of the party “United Russia” – “cinema Club: Culture, Education, Communication”.
Candidate of economic Sciences, author of the dissertation “Cash flow management of film distribution enterprises “(defended in ” Finance and credit»);
Since 2009, associate Professor of the Department of Production and Management Of the all-Russian state University of Cinematography named after S. Gerasimov (VGIK) Moscow.
Since 1996, he has been engaged in the development and implementation of projects in the field of real estate and construction, including reconstruction, new construction, real estate management, including cinemas.
2001-2006 – Director of projects of JSC “Banking house of St. Petersburg”.
2001-2007 — Director General of “EPOS”, the management company of a network of cinemas «Kronverk cinema».
Since 2008-Chairman of the Board of Directors of the group of companies “CINEMA-CITY”.
From October 2011 to October 2012 – Chairman of the Board of Directors of JSC Lenfilm.
Since October 12, 2012 – General Director of “Lenfilm Studio”.